14.12.11

Europe - Just A Dream

*attention! When you read this writing, please ignore the grammar. Or you can give me some advice to correct it, since I'm bad in writing with English. Thanks and enjoy reading :D


"Here I am, once again. I'm torn into pieces..."
This is a story about my dreams. I have a lot of dreams for sure and one of them is "have a stage"! What does it mean?


A few month ago, I came with my friends to somewhere near Blok M, South Jakarta. We were about to had a choir class. I planned to join it because I thought that I will get more music skills than I've got in my campus choir. They welcomed us. Finally, I became one of them until one "big" news HIT me!


They will held a big concert on November. I really excited at first cause I had thought that it will be so amazing if I can have a stage! "I'll show my best", i said. But one night after class, a woman talked to me. Yah, eastern-people lah which follow high-context, she asked me a question about my performance with my veil. Will I be able to perform with that headscarf? In the name of heterogeneity, she asked me (and my friend) to think it over. 


And then, we discussed. I couldn't decided. It was so hard. I'm between my dreams and my religion. Finally, I decided to QUIT! Other words, not perform.


And yesterday, I heard a very good news from my-other-friend. He said that the choir plan to going abroad. In 2013, they are planning to go to EUROPE. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!!! 


E.U.R.O.P.E....?!!

Right  after he told me that news, I cried in front of him. It hurts. Neomu appayo!!!
But, my dream is just a dream. Maybe someday, I'll have my own stage. I'll stand in front of millions of people and give my best! And, I'm wondering, what stage it will be! :D







2 comments:

  1. kali ini aku bkn mau komenin grammar ya, dear ^^
    i wanna say : i am very proud of u. Islam is more than just a dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kakakuu,, semoga kita semua bisa istiqomah dengan jalan ini (wearing veil), aamiin :D

    ReplyDelete