On my other blog, I said that I really want a pet, a dog.
Why?
Because everytime I see someone grabbing his/her dog with full of happiness, I feel the happiness too. I really want to grab the dog too. The dog that I really want is the dog with a lot of fur, a white-one, small (not as big as bulldog), and cute. I can't tell you the degree of the cuteness here, but the cute one! Just thinking about it makes me feel happy. Aaak~ #crack
One thing that I realize, I can't have them. The angel will not come to my house, people said. I should wash bekas-jilatan with the soil seven times, and wash it using the water too. Which means, I can't raise a dog. Oh God.
Maybe I can raise the copy of them (a doll) =P
Eniwey, I wanna raise an owl. Can I?
#randomsyalala
owl is an interesting choice..
ReplyDeleteim waiting you to have it, then..
whenever I have them, I'll let you know :D
DeleteCan't wait.
Anyway, I want a dog too.. Could it be the best choice? :P