My last post (I forget which post it was) was talking about someone that I admire most. Actually, not only one, but it gets two. Till now, I think. And today, I have another "admirable-person".
As usual, I will not mention any name but describe.
Here we go.
She (girl again) is a super woman. I mean it! She's so fabulous, marvelous, great! From the first time I knew this girl, I think we were the same. But, now I have to admit that she is terribly awesome!
She run her entire life with many positive things. She struggle to achieve all dreams, that's why she called her self a "dream-catcher". She always make wishlist (especially every year on her birthday), and dare everyone to achieve "a thing". Her stories always make my jaw drop. She never whining or grumbling, as I remember.
I know, I admire this girl because of her spirit, positive-attitude, and effort. I wanna be like her. Young and positive.
May Allah always bless her, and give easiness for everything.
Now, I'll start to learn how she live.
God always Bless you, Sist :)
Warm-hugs,
Me
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment