17.7.13

What's So Special Being Adult?

A month later, I'm officially turn 22 y.o. In that age, people will see me as an adult who can think like an adult. Then it comes to my mind, what's so special being adult, while being a child you can be anything?

Adult's thought is very complicated, hard to be absorbed. They are too serious for life. They are thinking about everything, then being stress. They thinking about marriage, then "galau". They thinking about their children, then stress. Haha. I can't imagine I'll be on their position few years later. I hope I never get stress. :)

So, what do you think? Is it really important being adult? Let me know. 

7 comments:

  1. I always thinking that one of the best part of being an adult is the possibilty to have my own family.. especially the kids..
    Oh, i love them,,, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And by the way, do you agree that this life is a cycle..
      Being an adult is the top of the chain before our life slowly degraded to a condition that resemble our former state..

      hehehe..

      Delete
    2. Are you already have a family? happy for you. :)
      Agreed. But, sometimes I cant understand why adults cant enjoy theirselves. I meant,, all I see is being adult is a sign of "welcome to the world who requires you to have more responsibilities, more problems, more complicated things"
      I just don't like how people treat us.

      Delete
  2. Those responsibilities are bound to everyone..
    It's inevitable.. The most important thing you need to learn is how to deal with it on the right time, with the right person and in the the right manner..
    At some point, being an adult is something you can't deny..
    But being mature, that's another thing..

    Stay bright, mbakay :wink:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku tau nih kayanya siapaaaaa :)))
      Thanks anyway. I almost forget there are terms of 'being mature' :)

      Delete
  3. You do? Wow, time to go then :D
    see ya around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only people who call me "mbakay" haha :D
      Don't go! Let's play! :P

      Delete