5.9.13

Waiting for... #1

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamu'alaikum :D

This is my first post in my new age, 22 year old, #ups 19 years old. Lumayan tuir sedikit, jatah hidup di dunia mulai berkurang.

Well, many things happened in this few months. One of them was the moment when I submitted my final paper, to be registered for final paper presentation. That was in August 26, well yeah, that day is my birthday. Coincidence? I could say, yes, because after my paper got signed by my guiding lecturer, I was so lazy to get those things finished. So, on my birthday-when I hope everything going well and "dimulai dari nol yah"-I told my self to submit it at that day, no matter what happen! So, I met Mba Cindy, but she rejected it. The "buku kuning" was not there. I forgot those little-important thing! So I went back to my dorm, and wrote eeeeeverything on it, went back again to campus to meet Mr. Rene and asked for his sign, got it! Then I went back to campus again.

Not easy man, I forgot to change the cover of my proposal, which have to be "hard-covered". Well, well, well. Ngesot to "Blue-print" and ........... 2 hours later. Okay all done. 4PM.
"Everything have to be submitted today! No mercy!", I told myself. Finally, all things Okay. I got Mba Cindy's signature.


Traaaaalalalaa~~~ Final.

Waiting for the announcement of final paper. Please. Please.....


-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment