Dear Passive Reader,
Hemm.
First of all, I would like to say thanks for reading my blog-post.
I'm happy to have a visitor like you.
I just curious, who are you and honestly, I want to know you too.
So, if you read this post and want to share your name or just give a comment about my post, I'm so thankful :)
I need any advice to develop my writing skill, so.. you are chosen to be one of the lucky people in the world!
Hihi..
Thanks for visiting,
Be happy everyday!
Sincerely,
Me! :)
the name is (not) khan.. hoho
ReplyDeleteAnyway, i love to read your blog..
Like autumn breeze, its refreshing yet inspiring, please keep writing..
really? actually, my friends always say that my blog is full of "galau" thing. you know what the meaning of galau? *so pasti lah ya..
Deletebut, i'm so thankful that you love reading my blog :)
i hope i can make something better than my older post :D
thank you Mr/Ms. (not) Khan :)
We don't have any term like "galau" here..
ReplyDeleteInstead, we have "gusau" that stands for "gundah dan risau"..
hehe..
Yes, i do love to read your blog.. it's the least i could do :D
#(not)khan
ps: it's a-Mr, anyway.. :)